Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shamcey Supsup reveals some details about her boyfriend

The 2011 Miss Universe 3rd runner-up, Shamcey Supsup revealed that she already has a boyfriend who changed from being a Catholic to a Christian.

However, Shamcey did not reveal more about her boyfriend aside from her boyfriend being a former Catholic who now shares her faith as a Christian.

Shamcey said that the question she got in the question and answer portion of the Miss Universe 2011 was really made for her.

During the pageant, Shamcey was asked if she would change her religious beliefs to marry the person she loves.

Shamcey answered: "If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person that I love is God who created me and I have my faith and my principles and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God too."

Shamcey's answer landed her in 4th place, with Miss Angola, Leila Lopes winning the title of Miss Universe 2011.

Shamcey later credited her mom for her answer in the contest.

"My mom is really strict. She always tells me na, dapat yung magiging boyfriend or asawa ko should be a Christian first, and that our relationship will be centered with God," she said.

She added that she had no plans of hiding her relationship. "Di ako showbiz eh. I want people to know about it," she said.

Related Posts







0 comments:

Post a Comment