Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tutuban Mall Hit by Fire

I was a bit shocked this morning when I saw on the news that Tutuban Mall in Divisoria was hit by fire last night but the cause of the blaze and the cost of damage have yet to be determined.

According to the news, several stalls in Tutuban was hit by fire and it had reportedly began at a garment store inside the building at around 12:41 a.m. I think it would be the Cluster building where there are a lot of garments being sold.

This morning according to the news, the fire was elevated to Task Force Charlie which means that fire trucks from other districts in Metro Manila are mobilized to respond.

Fire officials said that due to poor ventilation they already use breathing apparatus but still they are having a hard time extinguishing the blaze due the thick smoke and heavily locked stalls.

And up to this time when I called my Nanay on the phone who are living near Tutuban, I can hear in the background the sirens of the fire truck.

Disclaimer: The following pictures of the Tutuban Mall fire are borrowed from my former elementary classmate, in any case requested to be pulled down, I will do so immediately just leave a comment below. I know the name of the person so don't intend to make any falls claiming.




Related Posts







0 comments:

Post a Comment